Producing an unmatched range of CI pipes, valves and CI fittings for diverse industrial applications.....
Cast iron products and components are widely used in varied industries such as general engineering, process, chemicals and many other industries. We, Damodar Iron Works, offer a wide array of CI pipes and pipe fittings at highly competitive prices. Founded in 1936, we are one of the legendary manufacturers of premium quality CI pipes & fittings, double flanged pipes & fittings, plain end fittings, socket end fittings, CI surface boxes, CI manhole frames & covers, CI meter boxes, water supply & drainage accessories and many other products. Our products are available in the dimensions of 80mm to 600mm dia. and we are specialized in ornamental castings for railings, fencings, staircases, gates, lamp posts, garden furniture and many other cast iron products.
We are a perfect blend of well trained manpower and state-of-the-art machines to deliver top notch quality products to our valued clients. Our uncompromising attitude towards product innovation, client satisfaction and on-time delivery schedules has helped us to maintain our dignified reputation since 1936. We are regularly supplying our products to many government organizations and private concerns such as VST Toolers, Crompton Greaves, NGEF, to name a few.
Our ProductsDamodar Iron Woks is a distinguished manufacturer of the following products:
We are specialized in ornamental castings for railings, fencings, staircases, gates, lamp posts, garden furniture and many other cast iron products.
- CI fittings (special) for pressure pipes of sizes ranging from 80mm to 450mm dia. (used in water gas and sewerage as per ISI: 5531/1993 heavy duty with ISI marking)
- CI plain ended specials as per IS: 5531/1988 (suitable for AC pressure pipes of sizes ranging from 80mm to 300mm dia.)
- CI steps for manholes as per IS: 5455/1969
- Cast iron surface boxes for sluice valves as per IS: 3950/1966
- CI horizontal cases as per IS: 7181/86, double flanged pipes (reaffirmed 1996, as per IS: 7181/1986) with amendment of sizes 80 to 450mm dia. as follows:
- 80mm dia. & 100mm dia. in 2.75 mtrs. length with ISI mark
- 80mm to 300mm dia. in 1 mtr. length with ISI mark
- 350mm to 450mm dia. in 1 mtr. length conforming to ISI
- CI oval shaped water meter boxes as per IS: 2104/62
- CI castings (up to grade 25 of IS: 210/1070, weighing up to one ton per piece)
- Cast iron road boxes, surface boxes, fire hydrants, stand posts, gratings as per our approved design or as per customer's specification
- CI manhole frames and covers intended for use in drainage works (as per IS: 1726/1974)
- Any other cast iron castings or components as per clients' specifications and drawings
- CI saddle pieces as per IS: 10299/1982 of sizes 80 to 200mm.
Produced in accordance with various Indian and international standards like ISI, ISO, etc., our products are high on every parameter of quality, precision and perfection. Our existence as an undisputed market leader since the very first day of our inception, itself explains the saga of our impeccable quality. Every operation is executed under the strict supervision of trained professionals having versatile knowledge of their concerned discipline. We are committed to deliver the best, thus leaving no space for consumer grievances.
This is the nucleus of every policy framed at Damodar Iron Woks. Our endeavours are actually directed towards achieving the highest standards in the arena of client satisfaction through our quality, timely delivery schedules and economical price policies.
InfrastructureWe are equipped with cutting edge technologies and technically proficient workforce to deliver an unbeatable line of products for our valued clients. With our current installed capacity, we can produce 1200 to 1800 tonnes of products in a year. The following is a brief description of our in-house capabilities:
- Core Making
- Moulding Machines
- Sound Preparation Fettling (semi-mechanized, shot blasting)
- Heat Treatment Machining Facility (proof machining, finish machining, CE meter, physical lab, etc.).
Why Us?The following factors strengthen us in fulfilling all our business objectives:
- Wide assortment of superlative CI pipes and allied products available under one roof
- State-of-the-art machines and well trained manpower to engineer unmatched products
- Meeting the exacting requirements of the customers and standards of the industry
- Top-notch quality products manufactured following stringent quality checks
- Competitive prices--the best price offered in the market
- Enhancement of products both in quality and innovation.
Damodar GroupWe are a part of Damodar Group of Companies, a distinguished business house of Southern India. The following are our main group companies:
- Damodar Iron Works (involved in the production of quality casting, water supply and drainage accessories, CI fittings, etc.)
- Damodar Engineering Woks (involved in the production of CI manhole frames & covers, CI specials, oil engine & loom components, water supply and drainage accessories, machinery parts, etc. )
- Angolkar Industries (engaged in the production of CI graded castings, SG iron & steel castings and allied products).